Sea Rock Inn, located in Mendocino, California, warmly welcomes all guests. We strive to provide services in a way that respects the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities and have established policies and procedures to ensure we provide goods and services to all customers in a manner consistent with this core value.
It is our policy to indicate existing barriers to accessibility and remove barriers where possible to offer full access to our products and services where readily achievable. Although our efforts are ongoing, physical barriers for complete accessibility exist and are as follows:
- The walkway from the parking to the front door has level changes.
- Pathways from the parking area are gravel.
- Elevated access requires climbing numerous steps.
- There is no elevator
- No rooms include a roll-in shower
So all guests can enjoy Sea Rock Inn, steps have been taken to remove barriers where possible at our property. We offer the following for those with limited disabilities:
- Room #15A may be suitable for those with limited disabilities. Although the room is not wheelchair accessible, this 380 square foot room features one queen and one single bed, a separate sitting area, a fireplace, a private deck, and beautiful ocean views. The adjoining bath offers a walk-in shower with grab bars.
- Wheelchair access to the rooms, cottages and commons area is limited for those with disabilities. However, breakfast can be delivered to the room.
Our goal is to ensure that anyone who wishes to visit Sea Rock Inn can do so, regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we strive to comply with the ADA:
- It is our standard operating procedure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations for accessible accommodation during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals who do not need a more accessible room.
- We have identified and described accessible features and physical barriers with enough detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine independently whether a given guest room or cottage meets their accessibility needs.
- Our standard operating procedure is to ensure that our accessible guest room option is held for use by individuals with disabilities. However, we protect our guest’s right to privacy of disclosure.
- Once reserved, we guarantee that a more accessible guest room is held for the reserving customer and removed from all reservation systems. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to ensure that this room is available through at least some of these services and that information concerning the accessibility of the room is included on their reservation platform.
- Guests with legitimate service dogs will be provided access to all areas of the inn where members of the public are allowed.
For special accommodation needs, please call us directly at (707) 937-0926 so we can help you determine the best guest room to ensure you have a comfortable arrival and enjoyable stay.
We are committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Periodically, our website will be tested with assistive technology. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at email@example.com or call us at (707) 937-0926 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility, including issues accessing the website.